Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

SHOE TREND: Block-Heel Sandals

Did everyone have a nice weekend?  I had such a busy weekend and still I feel like I didn't accomplish much.  The nice weather was such a nice mood booster. 

A quick thank you to everyone for their support and well wishes for my sister.  She had her biopsy on Friday and wasn't feeling so great afterwards.  But she pulled through and is feeling much better.  I'm so glad I was around to show my support.

The weekend was also my husband's birthday but we weren't able to celebrate (sorry hon).  We had to attend a First Communion party and yesterday we spent Mother's Day with his mom.  I was not able to travel to see my mom but hope to see her soon.

On today's post, I wanted to share with you my current interest in block-heel sandals.  I happened to pass a woman, who works at Nordstrom - she had the prettiest block-heel sandals, to go with her shift dress.

I love this current trend because of the simple fact, they're sandals I would be able to walk in all day long.  Because of my commute to and from NYC, I travel in flats and carry my heels around.  Purchasing a pair of block-heel sandals would save me some trouble of carrying another item (and help my back from carrying too many things).

There are many designers to choose from.  Here are a few that caught my eye:

Block-Heel Ankle strap sandals - Zara (also seen below on model)



Chloe Two-Tone Block-Heel Sandal (see below pic as seen on model)

Neiman Marcus


Vince Block Heel Sandal (Nordstrom)
Haglyn Ankle Strap Heels - Nine West

Johnston Murphy Laney Quarter Strap


Image credit:  Merrick's Art
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment